Monday, July 6, 2009

Lemons


From experience, I can say that lemons are really really useful :D

I'm not a professional or anything but I want to share some experiments you can do with lemons.









Skin whitening





Simply soak a cotton ball or some other similar material in natural lemon juice and apply to your skin. I do this whenever I remember to on my elbows, and I have to say they lightened up a bit ^^v





As a household cleaner





Apparently this fruit can be used as a cleaning formula. There are many uses for lemons at home. For example, you can actually remove stains on some surfaces when mixed with some other substances such as baking soda.





Acne





You can clear up some of those evil pimples with lemon juice too ^w^ It can be used as an ingredient for home-made masks or you can simply wash your face at night with lemon juice.





Warts





Just apply lemon juice to a wart, simple as that. It will dry off if you do it daily. A much more natural and cheap way to get rid of those warts, instead of buying a wart removal cream XD





Bleaching hair





Mind you, I haven't tried this yet but still I will share. You can apply in lemon juice to your hair with cotton balls or a sprayer, and leave it out in the sun. I don't know for how long though >.<>
:O And I think that you'd only get highlights with this method as well ... Just don't forget to wash your hair right after your hair's lightened up a bit.

I might try this experiment some time :3





For wounds, stings and itchness





Lemon juice can also be used as a disinfectant for cuts and bruises. It will sting, I'm not denying it. You can also apply this to insect stings and itches.













So there's my list!~

There are actually alot more things you can do with lemons but I'm not aware of them all XD You can look it up if you want, since this is all I can come up with.









On a side note, I think my blog would be filled with this kinda stuff O_O

1 comment:

  1. Really nice blog and info so for.
    I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.

    ReplyDelete