Am I the only person who picks their top five hairstyles for the opposite gender? At least I don't think so, but it's summertime and I'm being tortured from boredom.
Anyways, I was picking out hairstyles for men that I liked and I came up with these. I know I'm really biased, but these were the hairstyles I liked and the models do them justice :D
So here we go!
Su's Top Five Hairstyles for Men
#5- Root Hair

Isn't it weird? XD
The root hair is actually an original, by Micky Yoochun and/or his stylist. Honestly, it wasn't really accepted by the majority of those people who have seen it, but I liked it :3 It's outlandish and brave, and I think of it as a modified bowl cut. Plus Micky Yoochun really pops it.
The only thing I don't like about this hairstyle is the highlighted hair on the left side. I'm not really a fan of blonde hair on guys. :
#4- Medium-length wavy hair with side bangs

Waves! ^o^ I prefer the fresh look over spiky hair, because I don't like the latter >.<
Personally I think spiky hair looks bad, and it's over-rated anyway. This hairstyle gives a fresh feeling to it... And the sidebangs in their wavy state look so cute :3
#3- Crooked bowl cut

Another strange hairstyle :3
You might think that this is in no way stylish but I like it. It reminds me of the root hair, since they're both modified bowl cuts.
I like how the bangs are crooked, isn't that weird? It looks untouched and messy. I don't know why I like these kinds of hair... XD
On a side note, the model's hair looks really dry D: Or that's how the style is supposed to be. Nonetheless I really like how he wears this style. It would look good with auburn hair too...
#2- Short wavy hair with side-swept bangs

Another modified bowl cut XD
Now I think this cut was popularized by Kim Beom? I'm not entirely but I saw it on him before some other people started wearing it. The layered waves are cute! *^w^*
This really looks good on him though... It really makes him look expensive XD I think this hair would look the best on guys with baby faces. But if you have strong, rough features with a square-shaped face... This wouldn't look too good on you XD
#1- Flat medium-length cut with side-swept bangs

Please ignore his expression XD He's SINGING, not what you think he's doing.
Now I know, it looks so ordinary. But with all those guys styling their hair to stand out, I think only a few guys wear their hair like this.
Maybe because they think it's too simple?
Still I really do love this hairstyle. It looks unmade and yet dressed at the same time.
The colour makes it look fresh.
Plus the model really makes it look great :D
Most of them turned out to be bowl cuts XD
I don't own these pictures by the way :P
No comments:
Post a Comment