Monday, July 27, 2009

Once again... :|


I wish summer would last until October, school bores me :(



Updating on my life...



I've been using this natural home-made remedy for a couple of weeks now... Helped my skin alot, and the full results are expected in a few more weeks :D
It made my skin really soft, even softer than my brother's, which is a big accomplishment. Quote "Yay me!" XD



I'm really pleased with it ^w^




Been reading books again. I could say I don't feel so bad anymore :3
But then I lost my interest in what I've spent most of my time on for the past few weeks. Not that it's a bad thing...


I really don't feel like going to the mall anymore.



And then I'm leaving this option I had to dye my hair. I'd rather keep my hair in this color...
I don't want to follow that trend. It's like... Branding myself as a fob, I don't know... I just don't like how some people look like when the colour in their hair fades out. I mean it's bad enough, dye damages your hair. Except for henna maybe...



Well whatever :X



Planning on changing my blog layout soon.



Shoutout to Meiji, don't get too stressed out.
:D:D



*************************



I'm wondering how the last Harry Potter movie will turn out. They left out some really important parts in the book in the previous movies.
But then the movie and the book equals Fullmetal Alchemist manga and the anime...


The movie may be based on the book but it has some elements of its own, you can't expect everything in the book to be in the movie. Alot of people expect the movie to be exactly like the book but really...




But I have to admit Order of the Phoenix was disappointing cause I really wanted to see those cool stuff in the Ministry TT.TT
The revolving door, the rooms with those brains, time-turners, whatever...





And then in the latest movie they left out the Gaunts and Hepzibah Smith, and I really do think that those memories were crucial plot points.

But I guess the movie makers don't want to delve in too much into Riddle's past, I don't blame them XDXD


1 comment: