Sunday, July 5, 2009

Strawberry fields forever!


Haven't posted for awhile... :3


This past week was full of activities that I didn't have time to go online :(
So I'll just share.



My dad had his birthday two days before my sister did :D I'm too scared to ask him how old he turned that day XD We didn't have much of a celebration though, it's kinda unfair, really.

My mom brought us to eat at her friend's house and I guess that was enough to be a birthday celebration for him. I think I was the only one who got him a gift ... TT.TT
And it was just a birthday card.

After that we went to Canada Place (along with the rest of the population) and watched the fireworks display. It went on for more than 35 minutes I think...



But man, the place was PACKED and it was like a stampede when the people started leaving. We had to wait for the train station to clear up for 20 minutes O_O Freaky.


And I saw 8th-graders chain-smoking. I seriously hate smokers.
Especially the ones younger than me.





Oh well... When I get a job and earn enough money I'll buy my dad something he'll like... But I dunno what it would be :\
Maybe I'll just buy my parents a townhouse when I get older.





We went out to the mall on my sister's birthday. Then had a celebration at home.
Kinda boring... But I guess I'll have to get used to it since I'm not a kid anymore.
:<



The rest of the week was pretty much filled with the same activities... I didn't do anything fun yesterday though :(



So Sunday is supposed to be Church day right? Well I haven't gone to Church for at least two weeks :P
I know this is bad but I can't blame anyone XD
Meh.


Instead we went to the middle of nowhere. To the strawberry farms and the mountains and the lakes. Spent most of the time in the car and my iPod died TT.TT
But I got to pick strawberries!~ ^w^ *cough*forthefirsttimeinmylife*cough*
It's actually fun. And tiring. You have to bend over to pick the berries.
One time I saw this big red one and I was about to grab it, but when I held the stem there was a huge dried insect D:

Aish~



1 comment:

  1. HUGE INSECT!? scary man @_@

    ehh... you didn't tell me it was your dad's birthday D: tell him I said "belated happy birthday!" :D when's your mom's birthday? x3

    ReplyDelete